XG Sciences graphene-enhanced anticorrosion coatings replaces traditional zinc-based coatings, which have various drawbacks including short life, high VOC, slow curing, high cost, settling in storage and risk of metal fume fever.
XG Sciences graphene coatings provide many anticorrosive and performance benefits including:
- Higher performance at reduced total system cost
- Fewer applied coating layers required for increased benefits
- Reduction of zinc in your formulations
- Longer lifetime performance
Heat Absorption and Distribution Improvement with Thermal Spray Coating
XG Sciences graphene-enhanced thermal spray coating provides highly effective heat transfer and distribution. It also can absorb heat from surrounding surfaces to transfer throughout the surface of a coated substrate. XG Sciences thermal spray coatings can be used for many product applications, including:
- Hairbrush barrels
- Heater exchanger piping
- Other thermal management applications
Metal Roof Coatings
xGnP materials can be used in formulations to enhance metallic roof coatings, demonstrating superior performance than existing metal coating technologies on the market today. The benefits of using xGnP materials include:
- Corrosion and chemical resistance
- UV resistance
- Thermal performance over a wide range of temperatures
- More flexible coatings resistant to cracking
Let’s Get Started
XG Sciences produces graphene in various forms customizable to your manufacturing systems. These value-added substrates include liquid solutions (dispersions), master batches (composites) and graphene powders.
Contact us today to discuss the optimal graphene solution for your next project.