XG Sciences Experts In Demand In 2017
XG Sciences Experts Continue To Be In Demand At Industry Conferences
As one of the world’s leading commercial graphene companies, XG Sciences experts are frequently asked to speak at industry events.
Please check here regularly to learn where we will be next:
- •“A New Approach to Improved Silicon Anode Performance.” NAATBatt Annual Conference, March 14-16, Litchfield Park, AZ. Rob Privette.
- •“A New Functionalization Approach to Improved Silicon Anode Performance.” 34th International Battery Seminar, March 20-23, Fort Lauderdale, FL. Rob Privette.
- •“Beyond the Hype, How to Turn Concepts Into Sellable Products?” GMIC, G-Summit (invitation only), Beijing, China, April 27-28, 2017. Dr. Liya Wang.
- •“Application Development, A Critical Step For The Graphene Industry.” Keynote speech at The Second International Forum on the Industrialization of Graphene and Related Materials in China. Chengdu, China, June 12-13, 2017. Dr. Liya Wang.
- •“Graphene Nanomaterials application in lead-acid chemistry.” Advanced Automotive Battery Conference, June 19-22, San Francisco, CA. Rob Privette.
- •“Enhanced Blast Protection With Polymer Composites Containing xGnP® Graphene Nanoplatelets.” Ground Vehicle Systems Engineering and Technology Symposium, August 8, Novi, MI. Rob Privette.
- •“Incorporating Graphene and other Fillers for Enhanced Thermal Conductivity of Silicone Elastomers.” International Elastomer Conference, Cleveland OH, Oct 9 -12, 2017. Joint paper between Dr. Percy Chinoy (XG Sciences) and Ben Bordoloi (Ames Rubber).
- •“Multi-functional graphene nanoplatelets for enhanced thermoplastics.” Compounding World Forum, December 13-14, Fort Lauderdale, FL. Rob Privette.